SpeakingIf you haven’t already figured it out, I love a good natter (that’s a chat for those that don’t understand my British choice of words). I feel really lucky to have been given the opportunity to speak at various events around the UK. If you’d like to book me to speak at your event (or perhaps on your podcast?) then please fill in the form on my Press + Media with all the details.
Rachel, your talks never cease to inspire and motivate me. They’re always a helpful reminder that it’s ok—even wonderful—to be who we are and to embrace the things that make us different. I love the superhero theme you ran with for a while, and think back to those talks whenever I feel a little deflated. Thank you.
Dan Eden, Dropbox (www.daneden.me)
Upcoming Events & Talks
I have no upcoming talks planned at the moment!
Previous Events & Talks
- Responsive Day Out 3 Brighton, England, UK June 19th 2015
- Dot York York, England, UK May 1st 2014
- MKGeekNight All-Dayer Milton Keynes, England, UK January 24th 2014
- WebDevConf Bristol, England, UK October 18th 2013
- Hey! Stac Leeds, England, UK September 24th 2013
- Reasons to be Creative - Elevator Pitch Brighton, UK September 4th 2013
- Speak the Web Manchester, England, UK July 10th 2013
- Port80 Newport, Wales, UK May 1st 2013
- Second Wednesday Nottingham, England, UK January 23rd 2013
- The Digital Barn 2 Barnsley, England, UK September 22nd 2012
- MKGeekNight #2 Milton Keynes, England, UK September 20th 2012
Get Access to The Vault!
The Vault contains an ever-growing collection of resources for the creative + soulful entrepreneur, from a branding quiz through to a manifesto, from online masterclasses to downloadable resources – I’ve got you covered!
The Rachilli Manifesto
Welcome to your revolution. Tap into the incredible power that you hold inside of you. Personality trumps perfection. Live a life full of purpose and magic. Allow yourself time to be creative and experiment. Believe in the purest of loves, the biggest of dreams and the most inspired imaginations.